Cyclone Rep Terms and Conditions.
- A 40% non-refundable deposit must be paid no later then 2 weeks after a booking is made.
- The balance is due 6 weeks from the day the booking confirmation email is sent.
- For late bookings full payment must be received at the Cyclone Rep office, no later than 2 weeks before the date of the show.
- Management reserves the right to release the seats to other interested parties if no payment is received within six weeks after a booking was made.
- To avail of the Early Bird Offer (€14 per ticket), this must be paid in full before Friday 19th October 2018. If payment is not received in full by the Early Bird Offer deadline, the ticket price automatically reverts back to our normal ticket price of €15. This offer is only available for venue shows. Cyclone Rep reserves the right to change or end this offer any time without notice.
- Abusive, anti-social or threatening behaviour of any kind towards another member of the audience, staff or cast may result in immediate removal from the auditorium of the theatre and re-admittance to the performance may be refused.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled by the company. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance subject to availability.
Why don’t we give refunds?
- When you book you are allocated a seat on a particular day.
- Due to seating capacity this may prevent other schools from booking.
- If you decide to cancel later in the process we may be unable to replace the seats allocated to you with another booking from a different school.
- Please be aware that the costs of staffing, rehearsals and hiring the theatres remain unchanged regardless of the size of the audience. Any cancellation might affect our ability to cover these basic costs.