Cyclone Rep Terms and Conditions.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded unless a performance is cancelled by the company. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Full payment must be paid in advance of the session date to the Cyclone Rep office, and no later than two weeks prior to the performance.
- In relation to our Early Bird Offer, if tickets are not paid in full by Friday 20th of October, 2017, the ticket price automatically reverts back to our normal ticket price of €15. This offer is only available for venue shows. Cyclone Rep reserves the right to change or end this offer any time without notice.
- If there are any members of your group who have mobility issues or require assistance please inform us at the time of booking so we can reserve suitable seating.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- The management reserves the right to make changes to the cast or programme without prior notice.
We are unable to provide refunds for the following reasons:
- When you book you are allocated a seat on a particular day. Due to seating capacity this may prevent other schools from booking.
- If you pull out later in the process we may be unable to replace your school with another booking. As other schools on the waiting list may have allocated their budgets elsewhere.
- Please be aware that the costs of staffing, rehearsals and hiring the theatres remain unchanged regardless of the size of the audience. Any cancellation might affect our ability to cover these basic costs.