Cyclone Rep Theatre Company seeks a Seasonal Sales & Administrative Assistant – Cork –
Cyclone Rep, a Cork-based Theatre-in-Education Company, is looking for a Sales and Administrative Assistant to work on a seasonal basis (31 weeks from mid-August to May with many weeks off for school holidays). We are a growing company who perform Shakespearean and Theatre-in-Health plays to schools across the country. During the working season, the employee will be expected to work 30 hours per week with flexibility. However, hours worked need to be during the school day as the person will be in regular contact with schools. Renumeration for this job is €11K including holiday pay.
Candidates skills and duties:
- Needs to be a team player who is enthusiastic, a fast learner and can multi-task
- Be comfortable working with Microsoft Office
- Have good social media and email skills
- Assist with sales campaigns by contributing creatively and organisationally
- Have excellent communication skills with an appropriate phone manner
- An interest in theatre would be ideal but not essential
If interested or for queries, contact Company Manager Marcus Bale at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 3173 543.